Established some 50 years ago, this Company provides electrical contracting services to a wide range of Local Authorities, Main Contractors and Corporate clients. The business employs 19 and is forecasting annual sales of just under £X.XM for the current financial year, with a similar forecast for the following year. One owner has semi-retired and both owners feel that it is the right time to allow new owners to take over the business.
Key features of the business include:
- Excellent Reputation – has built an excellent reputation in the industry – scoring high marks on periodic customer satisfaction surveys
- Diverse and loyal customer base – 17 customers across 5 sectors account for c 74% of sales. High levels of repeat business.
- Management Structure In Place – Contracts Manager, Business Development and Estimating roles head up the workforce with good systems support.
- Quality Work Force – 4 Supervisors lead a team of 8 Electricians (6 fully qualified)
- Strong financial track record – the Company has made profit in all but 2 years since the late 1980’s
- Opportunities for Growth – potential for further growth in existing and new sectors
- Well located, economical Premises – 1,200 sq ft of office space plus separate storage, based in E London - also available for sale
In 2016/17, sales are forecast at £X.XM, with an adjusted EBITDA of £XXXk. The Balance Sheet has Net Assets of around £XXXk debt free, cash free (excluding the property).
This Company will be of interest to both trade and private buyers but will appeal especially to trade buyers who are already operating in the electrical or mechanical contracting sectors perhaps targeting different sectors or geographic areas.
The Guide Price sought by the Vendors for 100% of the shares is £XXX,XXX. The business will be sold on a debt free, cash free basis with a Net Asset Value at Completion of around £XXX,XXX. The Company’s premises are also available for sale at market value, if required. Both retiring owners will assist with a smooth transition following completion.